- Saltel Industries was created in 2004 by Jean-Louis SALTEL, previously founder and President of Drillflex from 1993 to 2002.
- Drillflex developed the PatchFlex, an in-situ polymerized Patch for oil field remedial works, sold to Schlumberger in 2002.
- His two sons, Benjamin and Nicolas joined the company respectively in 2004 and 2005. Benjamin, Mechanical Engineer, is now US Base Manager. Nicolas, Manufacturing Master of Science, is Frac Systems Product Line Manager.
- Yoann Riou, previously Drillflex Operation Engineer joined Saltel Industries in 2004.
- James Leighton, previously Drillflex Marketing Manager from 1994 to 2003 joined Saltel Industries in 2009.
Saltel Industries is a family-owned company that initially worked to develop a range of high pressure, high temperature Inflatable Packers for formation evaluation.